Skinny Stuffed Baked Potatoes
2 baking potato large
2 tsp olive oil
2 onion chopped
1 cup broccoli chopped
1 cup carrot chopped
4 clove garlic minced
1/2 cup non-fat cottage cheese
1/4 cup parsley chopped
2 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
1/2 tsp black pepper ground
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup lean ham chopped
SHOW FULL RECIPEHIDE FULL RECIPE
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Poke potatoes with a fork. Bake for 1 hour.
3. While potatoes are baking, heat oil in a medium skillet. Saute onions for about 5 minutes. Add ham, broccoli, carrot, and garlic and stir until softened, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat, cover, and cook for 4 minutes longer.
4. When potatoes are done, remove from the oven and reduce temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
5. Cut potatoes in half and scoop out pulp into a large bowl. Set skins aside.
6. Add sauteed vegetables, cottage cheese, parsley, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper to potato pulp. Mash up well. Spoon mixture into potato skins.
7. Place stuffed potatoes on a baking sheet and bake until heated through for 15 minutes.
Per Serving: Calories: 158, Total Fat: 3g, Sat Fat: 1g, Sodium: 281mg, Carbs: 28g, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 5g, Protein: 6g, Weight Watchers SmartPoints: 5
THE WEIGHT IS OVER.
Get a shot of inspiration in your inbox.