Skinny Apple Cake
3 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 dash salt
1 cup sugar
4 egg white
4 apple cored and diced
1 1/2 cup applesauce unsweetened
2 tsp vanilla extract
SHOW FULL RECIPEHIDE FULL RECIPE
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Spray a tube pan with non-stick spray.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
4. In a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed, beat the sugar and egg whites until soft peaks form.
5. With the mixer at low speed, blend in the apples, applesauce, and vanilla.
6. Add the flour mixture, stir until just combined (do not over mix). Scrape the batter into the pan and spread it smooth.
7. Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 55 minutes.
8. Cool in the pan on a rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool an additional 20 minutes. Serve.
Per Serving: Calories: 162, Total Fat: 0g, Sat Fat: 0g, Sodium: 92mg, Carbs: 37g, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 17g, Protein: 3g, Weight Watchers SmartPoints: 7
THE WEIGHT IS OVER.
Get a shot of inspiration in your inbox.