Parmesan Chicken with Mushroom Sauce
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
2 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
1/2 tsp salt divided
1/4 tsp pepper
16 oz chicken breast
1 tbsp olive oil divided
2 cup onion diced
2 clove garlic minced
2 cup mushroom sliced
1/2 tsp basil
2 tbsp dry white wine
2 tbsp water
SHOW FULL RECIPEHIDE FULL RECIPE
1. On a sheet of wax paper or paper plate, combine flour, parmesan cheese, and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper.
2. Dredge chicken in flour mixture, coating both sides, and reserve any remaining flour mixture.
3. In a 10 inch skillet, heat 1 1/2 tsps oil over medium-high heat; add onions and garlic and saute until onions are softened.
4. Add mushrooms, basil, and remaining 1/4 tsp salt and saute until mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer mixture to plate and set aside. In the same skillet, heat remaining 1 1/2 tsp oil; add chicken and cook, turning once, until lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
5. Stir in reserved flour mixture; gradually add wine and water and continuing to stir, bring mixture to a boil. Return mushroom mixture to the pan and cook until heated through.
Per Serving: Calories: 298, Total Fat: 15g, Sat Fat: 4g, Sodium: 406mg, Carbs: 13g, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 4g, Protein: 27g, Weight Watchers SmartPoints: 8
THE WEIGHT IS OVER.
Get a shot of inspiration in your inbox.