Parchment Baked Fish
1 5oz fillet of white fish such as cod or halibut
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
5 cherry tomatoes sliced in half
1 clove garlic thinly sliced
4 kalamata olives sliced in half
1 tsp capers
2 tbsp red onion thinly sliced
2 tbsp red pepper thinly sliced
1 tbsp white wine
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
2 lemon slices
SHOW FULL RECIPEHIDE FULL RECIPE
1. Pre heat oven to 400°F. Cut a large heart shape from a piece of parchment paper. Make sure it is large enough to fit your fist in one half of the heart.
2. Place the fish in the middle of half of the parchment paper. Season with salt and pepper and top with cherry tomatoes, garlic, olives, capers, red onion and red pepper. Drizzle olive oil, white wine and lemon on the fish.
3. Fold the empty half over the other half and seal the bag by pinching and rolling the edges starting at the top of the heart and ending at the point. Make sure it is well sealed.
4. Place on a baking tray and bake at 400°F for 13 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and serve immediately in the bag. To eat cut a small hole in the top and tear it open.
Need parchment paper? Get the one we use here.
Per Serving: calories: 321, total fat: 18g, sodium: 2518mg, carbs: 17g, fiber: 6g, sugar: 5g, protein: 26g
THE WEIGHT IS OVER.
Get a shot of inspiration in your inbox.