One Pan Baked Teriyaki Salmon
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup mirin
2 tbsp honey
1/2 orange juiced
1 tbsp ginger peeled and cut into matchsticks
2 cloves garlic
1/2 tbsp corn starch
2/3 cup pineapple cubed
1/2 orange sliced into 6 slices
1/2 lb salmon fillet
2 zucchini cut into small cubes
2 carrots cut into 2 small cubes
1 tbsp salt course
1 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp scallions chopped (green parts only)
1 tbsp sesame seeds
SHOW FULL RECIPEHIDE FULL RECIPE
1. Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
2. Combine the soy sauce, mirin, orange juice and cornstarch into a pot over medium heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and add the pineapple and stir until thick.
3. Lay the salmon fillet skin side down on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper and slide the orange under the fillet halfway.
4. Surround the outside of the fillet with the zucchini and carrot.
5. Season with salt and the sesame oil and pour the marinade on top of the salmon fillet saving a little to dress the dish at the end.
6. Bake for 15 minutes then broil for 5 minutes or until the top is caramelized.
7. Garnish with more sauce, scallions and sesame seeds.
8. Serve over brown rice and enjoy!
Per Serving: calories: 272, total fat: 8g, sodium: 485mg, carbs: 33g, fiber: 3g, sugar: 22g, protein: 18g
THE WEIGHT IS OVER.
Get a shot of inspiration in your inbox.