Mint Chocolate Chip Frozen Yogurt Popsicles
6 mint leaves
3/4 cup soaked cashews (soaked overnight)
1 14oz can coconut milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp peppermint extract (optional)
2 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp spirulina (optional)
1/4 cup bittersweet dark chocolate
4 oz dark chocolate
1 tsp coconut oil
SHOW FULL RECIPEHIDE FULL RECIPE
1. Combine banana, mint, cashews, coconut milk, vanilla, peppermint extract, maple syrup and spirulina in a blender and blend until smooth. Note: you can omit the spirulina if you don't want the green color but you can't taste it and its an excellent nutritional boost.
2. Add the chocolate chips and pulse a few times so you have chunks of chocolate in the mixture.
3. Pour mixture into cone popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours.
4. Melt chocolate and coconut oil in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and microwave in 15 second increments until chocolate is melted.
5. Remove the popsicle from mold and dip into chocolate mixture.
Per Serving: calories: 103, total fat: 6g, sodium: 38mg, carbs: 11g, fiber: 1g, sugar: 7g, protein: 2g
THE WEIGHT IS OVER.
Get a shot of inspiration in your inbox.