Homemade Blueberry Nectarine Swirl Roll-Ups
2 cup blueberries
1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
SHOW FULL RECIPEHIDE FULL RECIPE
1. Preheat oven to 160°F or as low as it will go.
2. Blend the nectarines in a blender until smooth.
3. Blend the blueberries and lemon juice until smooth.
4. On a large cookie sheet fitted with a non-stick baking mat pour the blueberry mixture in a random pattern on the mat.
5. Pour the nectarine mixture into the gaps left on the sheet and using an offset spatula swirl the mixture to create a pretty pattern and even out the mixture so it is the same thickness all over.
6. Bake for 4 hours or just until the mixture is no longer sticky to touch. Keep checking after the 3 hour mark to make sure you don't over cook it.
8. Cut the leather into 8 equal strips and roll it with the parchment paper to stop it from sticking together during storage.
Need a blender? Get the blender we use for this recipe.
Per Serving: calories: 44, total fat: 0g, sodium: 0mg, carbs: 11g, fiber: 2g, sugar: 8g, protein: 1g, weight watchers smartpoints: 2
THE WEIGHT IS OVER.
Get a shot of inspiration in your inbox.