Healthy Cashew Chicken
1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 cloves garlic
1/2 tbsp ginger minced
3 dried chili peppers
1/2 yellow onion sliced
8 oz chicken breast sliced into thin pieces
1 red pepper sliced into matchsticks
1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
3 scallions green parts cut into 1 inch pieces
1/2 cup cilantro
1/2 cup cashews roasted
SHOW FULL RECIPEHIDE FULL RECIPE
1. Combine the soy sauce, fish sauce and honey into a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Melt the coconut oil in a hot wok or large pan over high heat and add the garlic, chili peppers and ginger and saute quickly for 30 seconds being careful not to burn the garlic.
3. Add the onion and chicken and stir fry for 2 minutes.
4. Add the red peppers and broccoli and cook for 1 1/2 minutes and then add the sauce and scallions and stir fry for another minute.
5. Add the cashews and cilantro and cook for another 30 mins.
6. Serve over brown rice and garnish with cilantro.
Per Serving: calories: 240, total fat: 13g, sodium: 823mg, carbs: 16g, fiber: 2g, sugar: 8g, protein: 22g, Weight Watchers SmartPoints: 7
THE WEIGHT IS OVER.
Get a shot of inspiration in your inbox.