Easy BBQ Chicken
6 oz chicken breast halves (bone-in)
2 tbsp onion finely chopped
2 tbsp preserves (peach or apricot)
2 tbsp white vinegar
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tsp chili powder
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup ketchup
SHOW FULL RECIPEHIDE FULL RECIPE
1. Combine ketchup, onions, jam, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and garlic powder in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. Set aside 1/2 cup sauce; keep warm.
3. Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350 to 400 degrees).
4. Place chicken, bone side up, on rack; grill, covered, 8 minutes on each side or until done, turning once and basting with remaining barbecue sauce.
5. Serve with reserved 1/2 cup barbecue sauce.
Per Serving: Calories: 260, Total Fat: 5g, Sat Fat: 1g, Sodium: 567mg, Carbs: 16g, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 12g, Protein: 37g, Weight Watchers SmartPoints: 6
THE WEIGHT IS OVER.
Get a shot of inspiration in your inbox.