Dijon Roasted Potatoes
4 potato large, quartered and cut into about equal sized pieces
1 tsp olive oil
2 tbsp dijon mustard
3/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
SHOW FULL RECIPEHIDE FULL RECIPE
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish or a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
3. Whisk together oil, mustard, paprika, thyme, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
4. Chop up potatoes and add them to the bowl with the whisked ingredients. Stir to coat the potatoes. Transfer potatoes to the baking dish or cookie sheet and roast for about 15 minutes. Stir and continue to roast 15 minutes more.
5. Roast the potatoes until they are browned and toasted. Check to see if potatoes are cooked through by piercing with a fork
6. Add a piece of aluminum foil to the top of the potatoes, turn the oven down to 400 F and continue to roast. The foil will allow the potatoes to get tender in the inside and cook all the way through without burning them.
7. Take out of the oven and cool slightly.
Per Serving: Calories: 301, Total Fat: 2g, Sat Fat: 0g, Sodium: 398mg, Carbs: 65g, Fiber: 9g, Sugar: 3g, Protein: 8g, Weight Watchers SmartPoints: 9
THE WEIGHT IS OVER.
Get a shot of inspiration in your inbox.