Tuscan White Bean Soup
1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion diced
3 cloves garlic minced
2 carrots diced
3 stalks celery diced
2 tbsp tomato paste
2 tomatoes diced
4 cups chicken stock
3 cups cannellini beans
6 cups swiss chard washed and cut into 1 inch pieces
2 tbsp oregano
2 tbsp red pepper flakes
salt and pepper to taste
SHOW FULL RECIPEHIDE FULL RECIPE
1. Heat oil in large pot over medium heat. Add onions, garlic, carrot and celery and sauté for 5 mins or until softened.
2. Stir in tomato paste and let caramelize for 3 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes and broth and bring to boil.
4. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Puree with a stick blender or in batches in a tabletop blender. Pour soup back into the pot if using a tabletop blender and add swiss chard, beans, oregano, and red pepper flakes and simmer for 6 minutes.
6. Season with salt pepper and fresh oregano and enjoy!
Per Serving: calories: 240, total fat: 9g, sodium: 642mg, carbs: 43g, fiber: 13g, sugar: 6g, protein: 17g
THE WEIGHT IS OVER.
Get a shot of inspiration in your inbox.