Skinny Dark Chocolate Zucchini Bread
1 1/4 cup white whole wheat flour
1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup baking cocoa
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/4 tsp baking soda
1 1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 cup zucchini grated
1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt plain
2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
SHOW FULL RECIPEHIDE FULL RECIPE
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F and grease two 8-inch loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients.
3. In another medium mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, and then add the zucchini, yogurt, applesauce, and vanilla. Stir to combine.
4. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and stir until just combined, being careful not to overmix.
5. Evenly pour the batter between the two prepared loaf pans and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30-40 minutes.
6. Allow the loaves to cool on a cooling rack for 10 minutes before flipping the bread out of the pan. Let the bread cool completely before slicing
Per Serving: Calories: 114, Total Fat: 2g, Sat Fat: 1g, Sodium: 211mg, Carbs: 22g, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 5g, Protein: 5g, Weight Watchers SmartPoints: 4
THE WEIGHT IS OVER.
Get a shot of inspiration in your inbox.