Skinny Chocolate Espresso Banana Bread
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp espresso powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3 banana ripe, mashed
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 stick butter melted
1/4 cup low-fat milk
1 cup dark chocolate chips
SHOW FULL RECIPEHIDE FULL RECIPE
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F and grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, whisk, the flour, espresso powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, rapidly beat melted butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg, beating for about a minute after this addition. Beat in mashed bananas and milk.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet, stirring at lowest speed until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips by hand.
5. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Place in preheated oven to bake for 55-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: Calories: 213, Total Fat: 8g, Sat Fat: 5g, Sodium: 373mg, Carbs: 35g, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 17g, Protein: 3g, Weight Watchers SmartPoints: 10
THE WEIGHT IS OVER.
Get a shot of inspiration in your inbox.