DIY Blueberry Roll Ups
1 lb blueberries
1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp honey
SHOW FULL RECIPEHIDE FULL RECIPE
1. Preheat oven to 160°F or as low as it will go.
2. In a blender combine blueberries, lemon juice and honey and blend until smooth.
3. On a large cookie sheet fitted with a non-stick baking mat pour the mixture and spread it evenly to the edges.
4. Bake for 4 hours or just until the mixture is no longer sticky to touch. Keep checking after the 3 hour mark to make sure you don't over cook it.
5. Remove from the oven and place a square of parchment paper over the leather the same size as the cookie sheet. Peel the baking mat off the leather and place face down on the parchment paper.
6. Cut the leather into 8 equal strips and roll it with the parchment paper to stop it from sticking together during storage.
Cooking time will vary depending on how much water is in the blueberries and the oven you use. The best way to make sure you don't overcook is to keep checking until the leather is no longer sticky or wet to the touch.
Need a blender? Get the one we use here.
Per Serving: calories: 41, total fat: 0g, sodium: 1mg, carbs: 11g, fiber: 1g, sugar: 8g, protein: 0g
THE WEIGHT IS OVER.
Get a shot of inspiration in your inbox.