Blueberry Lemon Yogurt Loaf
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt plain
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp lemon zest
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 1/2 cup fresh blueberry
1 tbsp all-purpose flour
SHOW FULL RECIPEHIDE FULL RECIPE
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F and spray a 9x5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the yogurt, sugar, applesauce, vanilla, eggs, zest and lemon juice. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
4. In a small mixing bowl, toss the blueberries in the reserved 1 tablespoon of flour, then gently fold these into the batter.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, and bake for 35-45 minutes, depending on your oven. Check the loaf at 35 minutes to see if a cake tester comes out clean in the center of the loaf. If not, reset the timer in 5-minute intervals.
6. When it comes out of the oven, allow the loaf pan to rest for 10 minutes on a cooling rack before flipping it out of the pan.
Per Serving: Calories: 182, Total Fat: 1g, Sat Fat: 0g, Sodium: 229mg, Carbs: 37g, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 17g, Protein: 6g, Weight Watchers SmartPoints: 7
THE WEIGHT IS OVER.
Get a shot of inspiration in your inbox.